Roll machine sublimation heat press/roller heat press machine for
cut-piece/roll to roll
|machine size (m)||2680mm*1040mm*1670mm|
|diameter of roller (mm)||420mm(can be cuatomized)|
|printing width (m)||1.7m|
|application range||roller/piece fabric,flag , clothing,moude pad.|
There is external tank connected to the oil drum to fill the oil
drum full. Full oil drum improves the stability of oil drum
temperature. It makes sure that density of color is the same
throughout the large format fabric. New Rotary Heat Press 100% full
oil drum is excellent for roll-to-roll transfer. Moreover, heating
power (working) is 20% lower now. It helps sign producers reduce
the electrical cost.
1. 1. Fabric/Transfer Paper/Tissue Paper Tension Controlled by
- 2. At Least 70% Blanket Coverage Blanket Tension Controlled by Piston Detecting Temperature
- 3. Minimizing Maintenance Effort (Slip Ring) Filling Oil Drum to 100% Full (Saving 30% Power)
- 4. Automatic Operation & Production Ensure Quick
- 5. A design of pneumatic pressure system make rotary printing machine
do perfect transfer. 6. Can let the blanket to be automatic
correction, ensure the normal orbit .
1. The dye-sublimation printing process is used to print on
polyester or other synthetic fabrics. It is used for applications
such as T-shirts, banners, table covers, id cards, sportswear and
2. The original printers were an electrostatic technology using
toners but now are generally large format inkjet printers using
specially formulated inks. The dye sublimation inks are a disperse
dye suspended in a liquid solvent, like water.
3. The images are initially printed on coated heat-resistant
transfer paper as a reverse image of the final design, which is
then transferred onto polyester fabric in a heat press operating at
a temperature around 180 to 210 C (375 F).
4.Under high temperature and pressure, the dye turns into a gas and
permeates the fabric and then solidifies into its fibers.
5. Carbon brush conductive heating, conductive performace is more
stable and safty. Blanket automatic separation: when power cut or
shut down, blanket automatically separted with roller, which can
much more protect the blanket, extend its life.
6. The fabric is permanently dyed so it can be washed without
damaging the quality of the image. Shelfies and Blue Notes are two
such companies that use this method.